- We don’t go to chains or franchises. Our featured restaurants are independent, chef-driven kitchens.
- Tours may be booked with a minimum of two guests.
- The meeting point address will be provided in the confirmation email.
- We’ll go rain or shine, unless there’s a travel advisory. In that case, we’ll refund or reschedule the tour.
- Attire is nice casual, with comfortable walking shoes.
- Our minimum booking is two people. If you are a solo traveler, please let us know so we can do our best to find a tour for you within your schedule or work with you to create a private tour.
- Our tours are generally appropriate for ages 12 and up.
- Reservations can be made for available tours up to 48 hours in advance. We can’t promise anything with a shorter lead time than that. But we’re willing to try.
- No-shows will be charged the full price of the tour.
- If you have major food allergies, these may not be the tours for you. If you’re able to handle your own issues and know what to avoid, please join us.
- We can’t be responsible for those who overindulge in what will make them sick.
What’s not included:
- Transportation to/from the meeting point is not included on Dine & Stroll tours.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included, but are available for purchase at most spots.
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included. A customary tip is 10-15% of the tour cost, or whatever you see fit.